Canberra, sometimes referred to as the Australian Capital Territory (ACT), was the capital and largest city of Australia. However, it was disbanded on the 24th of August 2019.
The terms "Canberra" and "Australian Capital Territory" is named after the real-life Australian Capital.
- Canberra was established by Duzy_ on March 23, 2019. One day after Canberra was established, the town joined Tasmania.
- April 13, 2019, Canberra declared independence from Tasmania and became the first town of New Australia.
- June 1, 2019, Canberra became the first town to participate in the Australian Merger.
- August 24, 2019, Canberra was disbanded and the nation handed to BillyKaplan666
The region surrounding Canberra is hilly with valley allowing access down south from the Old Town District, the land where the CBD sits gently slopes down with a highway going west towards Greenway and North connecting with the Campbelltown city area.
To the east is forests and hills before reaching Keiro and the Pacific Ocean and surrounding the rest of Canberra is hilly regions with plenty of forest surrounding.
Location in Australia
Canberra is in the southwest of Australian continent, in Australia.
- Duzy_: Mayor of Canberra and Governor General of Australia (formerly)
- JaVolimKatarinu: Prime Minister of Australia