|This article is about FuzeIII. You may be looking for FuzeCity.|
There have been several attempts to kill Fuze in game, due to the large amount of French player he has brought to the server.
Fuze is known for breaking many of the server's rules mostly by accident, such as using an alternative account and trapping users.
On Oct 3, FuzeIII asked to be banned then was banned from EarthMC "Trop fort pour le serveur" ("Too strong for the server" ; implied : "I was too strong for the server") This was a requested ban.
Relationship with the community
Fuze is widely regarded as one of EarthMC's most hated players for a variety of reasons, including his seemingly poisonous fanbase that has made the server queue and server dynmap more populated than ever before.
Another reason for his bad reputation is his attitude towards others, claiming that everyone else in the server is after him.
int EarthMC en mai 2019.
- Duzy told Fuze that he could become Australia's leader in exchange for 247 gold. Julien_1800 gave the 247 gold but Duzy scammed him. Duzy disconnected himself immediately afterwards without giving Fuze the title of Leader of Australia. After that, Fuze decided to create his own nation: French Australia.
- He joined on EarthMC in May, 2019.
- seen leaving protected areas. of Leader of Australia. After that, Fuze decided to create his own nation: French Australia.
- In June 29th, FrenchAustralia was renamed "Queensland"
- On Oct 3, FuzeIII asked to be banned then he was banned from EarthMC "Trop fort pour le serveur" ("Too strong for the server"). This was a requested ban.
Known rule violations
- Warned for knowingly using an Alt account but does not know that server rule 1.4 explicitly prohibits the practice, in June 2019
- Warned for trapping players in ways that prevented them from escape, breaking rule 2.1
More information about FuzeIII on his page on the Wikia YouTube francophone (FR).
- A running joke among the EMC playerbase is that although Fuze is hated by the majority of the community, he hasn't given up on his EMC-Minecraft Youtube series which makes him look determined. The fact that he is that determined is a quality that is contrary to the French cliché (that French people give up easily).
- The last time Fuze was killed was on August 14th, 2019 by Warriorrr. Fuze is now seldom seen leaving protected areas.
- Jocraft83150 has probably killed Fuze the same day with a fishstick.