The La Plata Realm is a nation located in South America.
As of February 4 2019, it has a population of 58 citizens living in 17 towns.
99% of the population are native argentinians and uruguayans. The main languages are Spanish and English.
La Plata borders other nations, such as Brazil and Imperial Brazil, to the northeast, and in the future, the Viceroyalty of the South, to the northwest. The largest cities in the nation are from the largest to the smallest: Buenos Aires, Montevideo, Córdoba, Rosario, Posadas and Bahía Blanca.
The first steps Edit
On January 29, 2019, due to territorial conflicts, La Plata territory changes: It will only occupy middle and northern Argentina, Uruguay and a part of Bolivia.
The south part will be controlled by the nation Patagonia.
The Chilean area will be managed by the nation Chile.
La Plata is an independent nation that is governed politically by a parliamentary monarchy and economically capitalist. Its king is SoyGalletita I.
Nation is formed by a king, two chancellors, governors and citizens.
Currently, La Plata nation's got the following ministries, which are in-charge of selected tasks:
- Infrastructure ministry: It's in charge of making roads, highways, railway routes and building upgrades for making towns infrastructure better and better.
- Economy ministry: It's in charge of controlling the production of goods for nation's benefit and it's in charge of promoving the external and internal trade, adjusting product values and national economic model.
- Security ministry: It's in charge of the national army and the practice of PvP and other ways to combat as this ministry also ensures population security and lands protection.
- Public Relations ministry: It's in charge of proposing diplomatic conversations for evading any international problems, calming any hard situations by using debates and trading and promoving the alliance with the most of TerraNova nations for making teleporting and relations better in the whole world.
La Plata has a decent army made by their citizens.
The national army is controlled by the Security ministry.
Notable People Edit
- AlexGamerYTT (Wikia Editor)
- Cristul12 (Chancellor)
- Keizap78 (Wikia Editor)
- Mr_RockyRoll (Chancellor)
- SoyGalletita (King)
Public transport EditCurrently, La Plata is building a railway system (called Ferrocarril Central Argentino) to move people from south to north and from west to east.
All routes will start at Retiro Station, located in Buenos Aires.
Routes written in italic are finished.
- ROUTE A (southeast): Starts in Buenos Aires, ends in Mar del Plata with previous stop at Tandil and Claromecó.
- ROUTE B (southwest): Starts in Buenos Aires, ends in Viedma with previous stops at La Pampa and Bahia Blanca.
- ROUTE C (west): Starts in Buenos Aires, ends in Valparaíso with previous stops at Rosario, Villa María, San Luis, Mendoza, and Santiago.
- ROUTE D (northwest): Starts in Buenos Aires, ends in Miramar with previous stops at Rosario, Villa Maria and Córdoba.
- ROUTE E (northeast): Starts in Buenos Aires, ends in Posadas with previous stops at Rosario, Santa Fe, Reconquista and Resistencia.
- ROUTE F (international route): Starts in Buenos Aires, ends in Curitiba with previous stops at Carmelo, Montevideo and Porto Alegre.
National Subdivisions (Provinces) Edit
|Province Name||Province Towns||Province Governors||Province Sizes (Plots)||Capital||Capital Foundation||Capital Town size|
|Buenos Aires Province||Bahia_Blanca
|114||Buenos_Aires||Nov 1 2018||72|
|90||Cordoba||Nov 2 2018||27|
|67||Montevideo||Nov 6 2018||20|
|29||Com_Rivadavia||Dec 27 2018||1|
|Misiones Province||Posadas||Loogath||41||Posadas||Nov 19 2018||29|
|Litoral Province||Resistencia||TawsHunter23||27||Resistencia||Dec 3 2018||17|
|Mendoza Province||Mendoza||Tuupac||1||Mendoza||Dec 16 2018||1|
|La Pampa Province||La_Pampa||AlexGamerYTT||16||La_Pampa||Dec 25 2018||9|
|Noroeste Province||Jujuy||Dam_Son||21||Jujuy||Jan 6 2019||1|
|Bolivian Province||SantaCruz_Sierra||FranchuFranchu||1||SantaCruz_Sierra||Jan 30 2019||1|
Best relations Edit
Neutral relations Edit
- New Zealand
- French Equador
- Minskan Rus
- Spanish Antilles
- Imperial Brazil
- Conf of Equator