New Zealand is a nation based in the southwestern Pacific ocean. The nation consists of two main islands with many smaller islands just off the coast. The terrain of the two islands vary, with the South island consisting mostly of Mountains and occasional snow and the North consisting mostly of densely forested areas and vast lakes.
The former capital, Wanganui, is based on the North Island and used to be the biggest town in size but the town of Coro, based on the North Island too took over that place and used to be the largest city in terms of town size. However though, Auckland managed to take over that place with population and claims making Auckland the city with the largest population and the biggest city in terms of size and is also the capital of New Zealand. The population of New Zealand is around 52 people, having most people on mainland New Zealand and some on other islands like Norfolk Island, Chatham Island and on New Caledonia.
Not much has been remembered or recorded from New Zealand's history but the remembered events are listed below.
New Zealand and the Southern Hemisphere's first town to exist was Wanganui, created by Tribubb. The town also comes fifth place for the oldest towns in the whole entire server, being created on the 26th of October 2018 along with many other towns like Kotte, Paris, New York, Seoul etc. One week later on the 5th of November, Tribubb created Aotearoa (the Maori name for New Zealand) and so Aotearoa became the first nation in the Southern Hemisphere and it still remains standing today as New Zealand.
Fast forward to Aotearoa's beginning, the nation had it's first resident, Tezlz. Tezlz joined on the 5th of November 2018. After Tezlz's appearance, many people started joining and New Zealand became fast developing nation with a very helpful community.
One of New Zealand's most remembered part of history was the continuous conflict with Greymouth and New Zealand's community. Greymouth was a player who joined during the Crepuscular Era and his username quite literally comes from the town he used to own, Greymouth. Greymouth was said to never have been a nice person according to the veterans of New Zealand and it got to a point where basically every New Zealand citizen felt hatred towards Greymouth. One of the veterans of New Zealand claimed that Greymouth once had a fight in the global chat with someone outside of New Zealand and caused a bunch of drama for almost the whole day in early April 2019, luckily it never continued and ended on the same day. Greymouth was not only causing conflict within New Zealand but he had also been causing conflict and drama outside of New Zealand and so a Greymouth case was opened to give solid evidence for how cruel he was.
After putting the case up, Greymouth states that the case is biased towards all but him and that it makes him look bad and says that it could just be kept to justice matters and not be released publicly, then which one of the directorates answer with, "no, this is an investigation, we need to let the nation know." After some argument Greymouth states that the case being publicly announced is violation of his privacy and another directorate answers with, "You are currently being investigated, we have released no private information has been released and all information in the case is already published, the investigation just compiled it. So get off your high horse and sort you battles without abuse of power." After more arguments Greymouth gives his verdicts in a counter argument.
Most would know that Toycat had a big impact on EarthMC as it brought many people into the server but as more people started joining, it got harder for New Zealand players to come on. Toycat is one of the main reason why New Zealand today isn't as active as before and many say that the queue became unbarable as people had to wait 5 hours to get in and majority of the players brought in by Toycat wanted to join major places so eventually New Zealand became an inactive nation. New Zealand, around June 2019 was in the top 10 nations, having 16 towns but the population and activeness dropped drastically and quickly. Only the big towns back then survived this crisis.
Tribubb became aware of the situation Greymouth was making in New Zealand and so Tribubb took away Greymouth's emeritus role which sent shade to Greymouth and he became irrelevent along with his town. Greymouth eventually left New Zealand to create the nation of Fiji and changed his name to Suva. Although Greymouth and his horrible acts left New Zealand a negative history behind, Tribubb offered to fund 500 gold for Greymouth to start Fiji and so Greymouth left as Suva and started his nation. After he left, the town of Greymouth stood for a little longer until it fell into the ruins, as either their residents went inactive or left the town but eventually, Greymouth became inactive or just left the server and Fiji fell too. Greymouth resides at Fiji now and that was the last time New Zealand ever saw him.
Notable NZ players:
- Tezlz (joined 5th November 2018, was the first person to join New Zealand and owned Hobbiton)
- CuttlefishNZ (joined 6th December 2018, is the oldest remaining player in New Zealand other than Tribubb and owns Christchurch)
- LeoTheMusicGhost (joined 5th November 2018, was a directorate of New Zealand)
- Rex_58 (joined 5th November 2018, was a directorate of New Zealand)
- King_Brutus_III (joined 4th January 2019, a development directorate of New Zealand, 4th oldest remaining player of New Zealand and owns Waitangi)
- Neon Kārearea (joined 10th January 2019, was a directorate of New Zealand and owned Mahia)
- Maxbackpack (joined 19th January 2019, was a directorate of New Zealand and owned the Stewart Islands)
- Precise (joined 30th January 2019, was a Directorate of New Zealand, created owned Coro and is a current mod in EMC)
- Greymouth (joined 17th February 2019, was a directorate of New Zealand and owned Greymouth. Was known to be the most toxic and worst person to exist in EMC NZ history.)
- Ethantheb0ss1 (joined 14th March 2019, current defence directorate of New Zealand and owns Coro)
- Daze (joined 17th March 2019, was a directorate of New Zealand and owned Otago)
- ZergTR (joined 29th July 2019, a french player owning Jeangentil currently and was mentioned in one of Fuze's videos)
- Mochoimochi (joined 30th September 2019, owns Auckland, the capital and the biggest city to ever exist in New Zealand in population and claims and is the second leader of New Zealand.
- Lizzie_7 (joined 26th November 2019, owns Timaru which is currently the largest town in population on South Island and is a current justice directorate of New Zealand)
- Leghya (joined 10th January 2020, owns the second version of Greymouth and is a current development directorate of New Zealand)
- Linkeron1 (joined 14th February 2020, owns Taupo, the most active town in New Zealand currently and is a defence directorate of New Zealand)
- Iris_Sterling (joined 2nd March 2020, first spawned in New Zealand and came to Auckland to help out and is also a development directorate of New Zealand)
Ice roads and underground railway.
19 cities are now part of New Zealand, 8 of them are on North Island and 7 on South Island including Waitangi, which is located on Chatham Islands, on the other side of the map, Norfuk, located North of New Zealand where Norfolk island would be, Pondichery, located in the South region on New Caledonia and Lifou Island, located on the Loyalty Islands near New Caledonia.
List of towns:
- Christchurch (Settlement)
- Wellington (Settlement)
- Hawkes Bay (Settlement)
- Waitangi (Settlement)
- Timaru (Hamlet)
- Outlook (Settlement)
- Taupo (Hamlet)
- Norfuk (Settlement)
- Invercargill (Hamlet)
- Southland (Hamlet)
- Pondichery (Settlement)
- Gisborne (Hamlet)
- Greymouth (Hamlet)
- Dunedin (Settlement)
- Lifou Island (Settlement)
- Wharekahika (Settlement)
New Zealand holds seventeen regions in total, seven on both North and South Island and three other regions of Norfolk Island, Province Sud (New Caledonia) and Chatham Islands. These are all official regions of New Zealand in real life except all the other smaller islands and two regions on North Island called Waikato and Northland were removed due to town claims going over the regional borders. Here are the seventeen regions:
- Province Sud (council seat: Pondichery)
- Norfolk Island (council seat: Norfuk)
- Auckland (council seat: Auckland)
- Bay of Plenty (council seat: Taupo)
- Taranaki (council seat: uninhabited so none)
- Manawatu-Wanganui (council seat: Wanganui)
- Gisborne (council seat: Gisborne)
- Hawkes Bay (council seat: Hawkes Bay)
- Wellington (council seat: uninhabited so none)
- Nelson (council seat: Jeangentil)
- Marlborough (council seat: uninhabited so none)
- Tasman (council seat: uninhabited so none)
- Canterbury (council seat: Timaru)
- West Coast (council seat: Greymouth)
- Otago (council seat: Dunedin)
- Southland (council seat: Southland)
- Chatham Islands (council seat: Waitangi)
(Ignore Stewart Islands, it is a district)
Tourist attractions/Cool places to visit
Wanganui is the oldest and the most historic town in the Southern Hemisphere. The buildings over there are ancient and tourists will definitely be intrigued.--
Like the real life Hobbiton in New Zealand, the houses, designs, farms and terrain are created exactly like the movie set. It has nice nature area so it's a good place to check out.--
South Island is always said to be more beautiful. It's true. The South Island of New Zealand has high mountains which make a beautiful view from high up and the surrounding snows and fallen towns make it look extremely gorgeous. The castle Wendell is high in the mountains, so if you ever go up there, you'll get an extremely wonderful view of mountains.--
North of North IslandThe North side of North Island is a modern area, holding Auckland. Auckland is the capital and holds New Zealand's tallest skyscraper, also known as Chiparang Tower although in real life, the Sky Tower is the tallest tower.-