The nation of Prussia has a long and somewhat confusing history. Today, Prussia strives to become a strong European power and spread its influence throughout all of Europe. Prussia is a kingdom and led by Drwho407.
In mid-November, some polish citizens started to dislike their current king, Mlecz_. In response, the mayor of Konigsberg, FenZenyatta, decided to create the Prussian nation. However people got bored with the project and fen got a better opportunity in Japan, so he decided to sell the nation for 384 gold to Caillouminati. However, she was a very inactive player, and after a decline in on-time, Neu_Berlin became the unofficial capital of the nation, under the watchful eye of Kaiser WilhelmI.
History (~February 2019 onward)
More towns are being created and then being incorporated into Prussia rather quickly. Building works have also followed, creating a developed but under-manned frontier.
Polish-Prussian Border Skirmishes
Starting in early March 2019, Polish forces have skirmished with Prussian forces, briefly encircling Neu_Berlin and Nuremberg, before giving up. The town of Auschwitz was raided after joining Prussia, disbanding shortly afterward. The town of Bornholm, formerly Danish, fell into Polish hands under the administration of Mayor Gabson. The skirmishes are slowly escalating into a proper war.
The New Prussia
The old Prussia was absorbed into the newly created German_Empire. Soon after the German_Empire's creation, things started to happen. They were not able to hold onto the power that they had acquired. Prussia was created with them declaring independence from the German Empire. These Prussians did not like the overlordship of the German Empire and believed that they were not give what they were given. Stuttgart was made the capital of the new nation. It was thought that Prussia would never last and that it would quickly rejoin but Prussia is now an independent nation under the rule of Drwho407 with no connection to the German_Empire. There were many attempts to take back the territory but the Prussians have been able to keep their independence. They were offered riches and land but they stood their ground since Prussia independence it quite important to them.
Prussia is an absolute monarchy, under Drwho407. It was formally part of the German_Empire until we declared our independence. Drwho407 is the true King of Prussia. Prussia is not a vassal state of Germany or the German Empire unlike many Germanic states around it. The former government under the old Prussia was removed and no longer have any control.
The military of Prussia is in the works at the moment but will become strong and powerful.
- Stuttgart Castle - It was sadly demolished to make way for a new neighborhood. It was mostly complete when Drwho407 decided that he didn't like the way it was turning out and decided that it should be demolished.
Other notable structures include:
- The Stuttgart City Hall - It is an original building of the first Stuttgart that still stands today and it is unknown who built the building. It's still being used as City Hall but a new one will be constructed in the new Town Square to allow for more space to operate the town. once this occurs it will be turned into a historic site to protect it from demolition
Current leaders of towns include:
- Drwho407 (mayor of Stuttgart)
Former old nation owners:
-King Frederick III
- King FenZenyatta (former mayor of Königsberg)
- Queen Caillouminati (former mayor of Königsberg)
Former leaders of old towns include:
- Mayor Countryballs (Former Mayor of Bornholm)