How to Add a Pre-made Sign to Your Skin
I use Miners Need Cool Shoes.
Note: Be careful on that site, just look at skins and edit your skin, don't wander off the page using external links. They could be malicious.
- First, load up your skin
- Next, import the sign (e.g. EMCL)Notice that the sign is in the Armor layer. To see the sign, make sure both the Armor layer and the Skin layers are checked (bottom right).
- Save the combined skin to your computerFirst find the "Export" button as shown above
- Then find the "Download to Computer" button
- Now you can upload your new skin to Minecraft Select the "Change Minecraft.net Skin" button
- Log in and then upload your skin Log in to Minecraft.net
- Select Steve or Alex skin model, then upload your skin from the computer
- To remove the sign, just upload your original skin to Minecraft.net.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.